Monday 25 October 2010

October 25, 2010 to Pops

HEY Dad

thank you so much for the email!! Well im going to have to make this email shortish again! I got a ton of emails this week from the family, and it took me a while to read them all, and get my thoughts together! :)

well it sure has been Rainey thats for sure. I got soaked on Tuesday! I picked up an elders trench coat which helped a ton.

Wow its Crazy all these move ins going on in the ward. I cant really imagine the ward with a ton of changes I remember it to be the same all the way growing up.

The work has kind of been slowish, but i still have alot of appointments. we have been teaching alot, but no one has really been progressing. Tina Skinner our investigator who ordered a BOM is doing good i really do hope she can recieve an answer to her prayers to know that the bom is true!

I had a pretty fun experience on saturday. Elder Moore, and i had just locked up our bikes to go walk around right before dinner when i saw a guy cleaning a bucket in his front yard, so i went up to him and asked him if we could help him out with anything. He was a real nice guy, and he said yeah sure you can help. Come on down to our basement he was working on organizing his brewery. So we walked into his house with him, and we started walking down the stairs when he told his buddies that he brought some extra help. When they saw us they laughed. we didnt really help at all, because they were all done, but we were able to teach them all a little about the church. it was AWESOME!!! i am enjoying my mission alot, and i am excited to share all of my experiences with the fam when i get back.

Well im glad Austin recieved my letter, and enjoyed it! I hope it encouraged him to serve a mission. Sounds like the Whole Family is doing Great! I was able to recieve an email from everyone! I was even able to even catch kaylees. I was only able to write Red and you back, but i will be sure to email Everyone back next week.

Thanks for all you do DAD! im so thankful for all your support, and your awesome Example. I hope i can fulfill my calling as an Elder as enthusiastic as your calling in the young mens. talk to you later love you bye!

Here is the most current email MISS! :) last weeks wasnt super long or important. Thanks again for all of your fantastic Prayers, and Emails. Tell sister Kate that Elder Pee Weed says thanks for the prays,and for being on my teamwith Jesus.

....................

Hello son

hope you have had a good week, looks like the weather there has been a little wet . It has changed here as of the weekend, it's cooled off and is wet, looks like we could see some snow possibley. So I am sure when it is wet and rainey it makes bike riding a bit more difficult, do you have some good rain cloths to wear?

So I talked to Austin sunday and he said he recieved a letter from you, he was excited about that.

Well on sunday they kind of suprised me they released my assistant Mike Shautz and called me a new one its Brian Hardy they just moved in a few weeks ago, he is married to Teresa Hatch and they moved in with her mom. It was a suprise to me and Mike, I guess they came over and talked to him late saturday about the change. The reason they did it was they called his wife to be in the young womens and with his family and children one of them has to be home with them so it was him. I know he was enjoying his calling so he felt sad to go but knows it is what needed to be. I sure enjoy my calling and am glad I still have the oppertunity to work in the young mens I think it is the best calling in the church. I have ten teachers in my quorm right now which is amazing, there are a few that have moved in latly.

So how goes the missionary work, you finding some sucsess through your hard work? You still get to go to the temple once in a while?

Well A F won there last regular season game last week, but didn't get into the playoffs, things didnt work right with other teams winning and losing to have a chance. Mic wasn't to happy about it all its been a tough year but hopefully things will improve in the furture.

Everybody enjoyed receiving a E mail from you last week hopefully they will send ya note back.

Well I did get a chance to go riding a couple times last week but I think maybe I will be done for this year with the way the weather has turned.

I did go up saturday and helped Ken with setting up halloween at his house, he has been a bit behind with Johnathan and Alley having the baby it has made it tougher. The baby is still in the hospital but is doing good gaining weight, but I think he will still be there for a while longer. Things are about the same otherwise not much change this week. Mic and Kaylee and Red are having birthdays next month.

Well I better finish up and get going to work, things are still doing good at work it has slowed down some though. Well I have been praying and hopeing that you and your companion might be blessed with the spirt so strong that by and through it you will have sucsess in the Lords work. I know the Lord wants you to find those seeking the truth and he can lead you there buy the spirt. I know your doing a great job stay strong and battle as did Moroni with all your might you will be blessed with the spirt and with sucsess.

I love you and am extremely proud your my son.
LOVE POPS

No comments:

Post a Comment