Monday 16 August 2010

Aug 16, 2010 to Red

Hey Red How are things?

I am doing great. still in Redlands:) so how is work? is Megan still working there? HAHA good old Grant he is the best! you should tell him to write me a letter. Who else is still working there that remembers me? IS Amanda still working there? You should meet her she is very nice and by far my best friend that worked there.

HEY red could you do me a favor? im going to send you a picture i would like you to put on Facebook also in your next email let me know who added me on facebook so i can tell you who to accept.

So how are things how are all the peeps back home any exciting news? whats todd up to? Austin just wrote me so that was neat. well im going to have to share with you some good stories some time. im going to try and write everyone this week, so im going to have to cut this one short.

Here are some sweet pics i hope you get them. the first one im sending you i want on facebook. the one with me kneeling by mountains.





No comments:

Post a Comment