Monday 30 August 2010

August 30, 2010 - to Keira

Im soo Excited to hear You are engaged!! I knew it was coming! well you best be keeping me posted about the wedding when it comes around. Im going to be needing alot of pictures printed from the wedding EH?? Well i heard all the grand news about the move to logan as well. i am so happy you got a job to work with an elementry. You are very good with kids, and i know its kind of early, but i know you are going to be the best Mother in the world! GEEz alot has been changing since I left. Babies, Marriges. you name it! I have only been out for almost 6 months! i am already pondering of what it is going to be like when i get back. Well the work continues going well i know have 4 people on date, and i am really hoping to be here when the time comes around for the baptisms. I will most likely be moving from redlands in about 2 weeks, but who knows? i wouldnt mind staying here for my whole mission! i really enjoy it here i love my ward, and my area it truly is the hardest bike area in the whole mission. I have had a couple RM's come back and visit my ward, and they have said it was by far their favorite areas. well my time is running short i will have to mail you later. I love you soo much, and i hope everything goes well for you in logan! Love, Aaron


....................


Ha ha ha I love the monkey. It shows your excitement really well. I know it is crazy how much can change in just a little while. And trust me you will get pictures, I remember Micah and Kaylee's the bad thing is they take like a million. So you won't miss anything. Ya I'm liking logan but must admit it is weird being on my own. I am sure you know how that feels. Being in some weird place with room mates is interesting. But I think that I will love it. Matt has fun room mates and mine are nice so it will probably just be fun. I hope that I like my job have to pass this little test tommorrow(hopefully I survive), and then I will start it. I am so happy to hear about the baptisms, I will pray so that they all make their dates. And it is lucky of you to get to be at redlands especially for a longer time. I'm sure you will love your next area. Well I will keep you updated, I really appreciate your letters you always know what to say to make me feel better. Love you. Keira

No comments:

Post a Comment