Monday 20 September 2010

Sept 20, 2010 to Pops & Family


Hey Pops, and Family. 

This week has been crazy, i will try to sum up everything all together in one Email. Well as you all know i got (ET) emergency Transerred into the Hemet Valle Vista ward. Well now the Transfer was over, and the Plan was to have My companion Elder Fairbanks be a Zone Leader, and leave to another Area in Hemet, and have me stay with elder Moore a awesome guy from Canada, but i just Recieved a phone call that said i am going into 2 wards in hemet on Bike. Echo Hills, and Little Lake. I will be Doubled into the Area with My new companion Elder Moore. Im sorry i cannot write a whole lot today as you may understand im going to need to start packing soon. haha. 

Well i did get the Package, and it was everything i needed! Its sad that i now am no longer going to go to the members awesome gym anymore, but at least i am back on Bike. Yippie. I really liked the Valle Vista ward, i was finaly getting to know it, and feel comfortable. I guess its just another oppurtunity for me to grow. 

Well Hmm let me think i do have some fun stories i will have to Expound to you about.
First, and most exciting is we got Kicked out of a Lesson by the cops, 2nd we taught sophmore seminary students about dating, and on the way we got into a Fender Bender. I was not driving. 3rd we set up some awesome gopher traps for a nice lady in our ward, 4th i was eaten alive by bed bugs, and Lastly softball is super fun.

Well i got to get going soon, but ill let you know about all the super fun experiences next week.

I was soo Exciting to hear from Everyone, im glad to see that everyone is doing well. Im soo Excited for Kaylee, 3 months already! insane. Hey when is your cousin coming into the Riverside mission? i am soo glad to hear about that Football teams success. Keep up the good work Mic i am proud to hear Coach Behm is doing well, and everyone is forming together. Keep up the Good work Red thanks for the Letter. Keira. I am happy to hear school, and work is going great 

love you all ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment