Sunday 17 April 2011

April 11, 2011 to Dad


HI Dad!! As always much appreciation for the great email! Still hiding? Seems like that girl is a little shy one. Well i have been praying that all goes well for her, and Kaylee, and Micah. I was just super anxious to check my email this week! I cant wait to get the Email with the Pics.
  
Well nothing too new, and exciting happened this week, however we finally picked up some one to teach. We had a lesson with a young African American mother named Adrian. she is way cool. she seems to be very accepting, and i hope we can keep coming by and teaching her. We are hoping to teach her again this week at the same time on tuesday like last week, but this time we are hoping to go with our Ward Mission Leader Brother Ross. He is an awesome Convert! He too is African American, and he is a very strong, and solid member. The work here is slowly Picking up, and i am trying very hard to work as hard as when i first got here in Arlington. Elder Combe and I are quite the Combo. I have continually been blessed with great companions throughout my mission. I have yet to have any struggles with anyone. I seem to get along great with alot of people, i hope it can stay that way through the rest of my Mission. Well thats about all thats going on right now in the work. I will be sure to keep you posted and give you better deatails on whats always happenin.  
  
I am very glad though that the Family is stilll going great! Thats funny that Keira was home sick while being at home. haha Well hopefully that them there bay bay Gits popin. Well I am just so thankful for all of the things that have happened while i have been on my mission. I can really see that by small and simple things great things come to pass. I see each small thing every email, and i can tell that in the long run alot has happened in the year i have been out on my mission. I just hope i can keep gettting these small, but great emails ,and letters from everyone. well i g2g love You all byes 
Elder Aaron Hunsaker

No comments:

Post a Comment