Wednesday 20 April 2011

April 18, 2011 to Pops

HI Pops! Today my email is going to be another semi short one. I have kind of just spent my email time Day dreaming, and pondering i am just so happy about the new baby, and all the blessings that we have. I sent mic a longish email, but i basically told him that today is another transfer pday. I am now on transfer 10 out of 17. Time is flying by so fast! Guess what Elder McHardy is now Training!!!! crazy huh?? i guess i must have done a good job! he is only 4.5 months out, and he is training! Well i am still in this ward with Elder Combe! So nothing has changed in my appartment. I am excited for this new transfer! well i g2g my time is already practically gone. Thanks for the awesome email. Seems like the birth was super spiritual. well love u ttyl


....................


Hello son how has your week been I hope things have gone well and the hard work is begining to pay off. Well it finally happened Kaylee had real cutie baby but a big baby also 10.5 lbs so it was not easy for her to give birth to such a big baby. She went in at about 7 am on tuesday morrning and did not deliver the baby till about 5 pm, they thought they may have to do a C section but the last big efffort payed off and she was able to deliver. I must say it was a bit hard on Mom and baby but they are doing fine Kaylee say's she was worth it all. Mic is doing great and I can tell he is a very proud father, I have to say he did very well considering how much he likes hospitals and doctors and such. And also baby Braelynn's doctor is doctor Glade so he is stating on a new generation of the family. Mic was happy to have him as her doctor an feels very confident and safe with Dr. Glade, I always thought he was very good. I put Mic and Red in charge of making sure you got some good pic's I hope you are able to get them okay. Also I am not sure if Mic emailed and told you but something very wonderful and spiritual also happened, when Kaylee was admitted into the hospital and assigned her nurse guess what her name was Pamela J. we all felt it was deffinatly a message she was there and we know she was. It is so awsome to see the hand of the Lord in so many ways in our lives and how He blesses us with small but powerfull signs He is ther and watching over us.
     

Well how goes the work were you able to meet with Adrian again and teach her? I have been praying you will be able to have the guidance of the spirt and know what the Lord would have you do and that He may be able to guide you to those ready to accept your message. I can deffinatly tell you have been working very hard to build the work up I know it will pay of in time. I think Austin turned in his papers so he may be getting his call in the next few weeks, also Matt's brother Nate just turned his in also so he should know soon too. I know in your last email you mentioned how you have had great companions and got along with them all which I think is probably true but I would also say one one the great atributes you have is the ability to get alnog with most anyone and you kind and freindly personality it just endears people to you.
     

Well I need to wrap up it is getting late but I hope you are still happy and enjoying the opportunity doing the Lords work. I have seen so much growth and such a stong testinmony  from you, I know you have been blessed by the Lord with so many spirttual experiences and I hope and pray you have many more. Stay happy, positive, stong and may you have the spirt of the Lord to guide you, to protect you, and strengthen you as you give your all to the work. Have a great week may you be blessed.

L
OVE POPS

No comments:

Post a Comment