Monday 7 June 2010

June 7, 2010 to Red

HI REDSTER


sorry, but this email isnt going to be to long this week. I cant believe how fast the time slips away!:( I just hope it continues to go by this fast, because before you know it i will be home!


YEP sugars is tuff>:( oh well its not too bad tasting.lol


well i still hope you can find you a good job! that would be great! i know you will get gooden if you keep searching like you do.


oh bout the ps2 that will be aight if you are suppperrr carefuls mainly just dont leave it running when you are not using it i cant stands that! that is my numero uno pet peeve. i dont mind if you use in;) as long as it makes someone happy that is a ok with me.


well i got my package, and i loved the pics. o geez i g2g, but i will let you know more next week


ttyl love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment