Tuesday 1 June 2010

June 1, 2010 to Red

Wha? you not write me!!!!! Haha jk you did.


Well Sadly i did not get the Package Yet!!! Grr its so annoying waiting for packages its like waiting for Xmas when it should always happen on the 25th!! my package should have already gotten here! Oh well i better get it this week....hopefully.


Yeah the baptism was great!! We baptized an 11yr old boy,and he has 2 other brothers one thats 9 and the youngest is 7. hopefully we will be able to baptize them soon too. Those boys are fun lil guys Elder Holmquist and i are having pizza, and root beer floats with them tonight. I will be honest i have eaten some sugar, but i still strive to limit it. it is impossible to say no though. The first night when i had dinner in the mission home i was sitting right next to President, and Sister Reeves. so when i tried to decline the dessert i was talked back into eating it by the president. Haha. Grr blast all the other MTC Elders they saw it coming, and they were at the edge of there seats waiting for my response when the dessert came around!


Job searching Eh?? Seems like everyone is looking for one. Well i hope you can find a Great one sister! I would hire you if i was an Employer!


Tell todd I say Congratulations!


Well i am super glad that pops had a good B Day! He deserves iT!


Hmm i cant wait to see those Dogs when i get back. Did you send some pics of them? Speaking of Dogs how is buster doing?


Well im running out of time it was so nice to Hear From UUU I cant wait to be back at home to chill like old times with you. I always loved Having you as my Companion to go Places with. haha:)


well thanks for everything even the lovely package that i havent recieved yet. ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment