Monday 7 June 2010

July 6, 2010 - to Keira

HI keira it was great to hear from You!! sorry my reply is a week late last week was a little busy. Geez you seem to have lots going on right now! Crazy i bet its hard, but i know everything will work out all right. Im sorry about bday bust. I will continue to always try, and pray for you, and Matt. I know that sometimes life gets busy, and crazy, but i just want to let you know that I love you, and that not only me, but Heavenly Father loves you as well. I hope everyone back home can help you out as best they can, but i know that you will always learn, and grow from all of the choices you make! I hope you can stay bright ,and happy through all of this. Its all about Attitude.:/ haha Well i am glad you you have been riding your bike for excercise! it really is fun isnt it? I never get tired of it! no matter how much i seem to bike! lol Well i got a new companion named Elder Stevens! He from Texas. the guy is hilarious, but he is a great missionary, and he reallly does work hard, and mean well. He just has sooo much energy its crazy sometimes. we reall have done a good job at picking the area back up. Well be sure to thank CAM for the Email! it was a good one! haha it really has been a long time since he served. i dont know any of those names mentioned. Keep me updated on everything i love hearing from back home thats for sure. nothing much has changed with me. we keep coming across some people interested in the church, but nothing too promising. I hope you had a good 4th of july! mine was kinda interesting. we had to be in our appartment at 6:00, but around 845 I went with the other elder in my appartment to pick up an elder who was at a members home. it was sooo crowded around our appartment, because the fireworks were going off at the university right next door.welll i g2g i will be sure to share more when i get the time next week.. love u ttyl


....................


Hey buddy!! Thanks for everything that you said it's nice to hear you say you love me, you mean so much to me!! It is kinda hard to not have you to chill with sometimes I kinda don't fit in with Red and Kaylee, but they are funny girls sometimes. I know things will work out. It is interesting I know that I am supposed to go to logan but, things aren't lining up. There are so many times that you sorta just have to put trust in Heavenly Father, cause I know that I am supposed to go there so eventually something will work out. Just kinda scary waiting but I am very excited to go. It will be cool to live on my own and be able to grow and learn. Once I find a job up there I will feel good. Matt found me a place to live so something is working out. I have also been running four times a week. It is kicking my bum but, I want to get back in shape like I used to be so we will see. I will thank cam for you, nice of him to write to you. I am not working at that job that I didn't like anymore. I was proud that I made it through how much I told them I would cause I sure didn't want to. But I think my other job will start to give me more hours. Hopefully. Anyways things are going well for me otherwise I have been doing lots of fun things and spending lots of time with matt biking and doing fun stuff like that. So, as long as things keep going and I can figure out what I need to then things will be great. I'm glad that you got a new companion. A fun crazy one might be good to have for a while keep things exciting. I bet he helps to make you be a little more crazy! Lol. I have no doubt that you are doing a good job, you are an awesome kid and I just keep getting more and more people telling me that you are pretty much amazing! Well of course. I hope that things keep going well for you, love you and miss you. Talk to you again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment