Tuesday 14 December 2010

December 13, 2010 to Pops


HI Dad Thank you so much for the wonderful detailed email! I love to hear that everyone is doing very well, and that the wedding is still in full pursuit, and A ok! 

Well i have got some exciting news! I am going to be going to Riverside on wednesday to pick up a brand new missionairy. I was blessed to be called as a Trainer. So this christmas i will be serving with a greenie! Crazy. I know. I am glad, and blessed to be a "Daddy" as they would say in mission language. LOOKs like i beat mic to it. haha. jk. Any guess's on where he will be from or his name? 

Anyways the work here continues to be going great! We have a ton of names to teach, and im talking like a ton. The hardest part is getting ahold of them and actually seeing much productivity on their part. I am hoping that the new missionairy will be able to see some baptisms soon. 

nothing too super new happened this past week, although we did have a cool experience with a lady named Karen we tracted into when we first got here 3 months ago. We gave her a Bom, and we have been trying to sit down with her for this whole time, and on thursday we were able to teach her a lesson, and commit her to Baptism! she has been reading the Bom on her own time, and she accepted, sadly she didnt make it to church i hope everthing can continue to progress with her.

Well i really enjoyed the package i recieved it was great! Sadly Protien Bars are not allowed as well. Its kind of annoying since i have a lot of protien, and stuff already that i cant finish. I am probably going to send it back home soon. Well as far as treats go i would love some almounds like the ones you sent me in the mtc. cashews are great too maybe some snap pea crisps from good earth. those are good pop chips are great too. Anything is generally ok for now nothing to sugarrrryy.  

Well i am very excited for then next couple of weeks, and the oppurtunity i have to call you on Christmas. I am extremely happy for the marraige, and and the baby on the way. I am very happy Red enjoys working at Good Earth. I g2g i will email you next week! 

love you pops thnx for Everthing!

....................

Hello son your package of pictures was great everbody loves them, we really like your comments on the photos, we laughed our heads off on some of them. It is great to see you are enjoying doing the work of the Lord, as I told Red I can see and hear the same old Aaron in your letters. And that is great like I said before let your personality, and who you are come out with those you meet it is part of what brings people to the gospel. It was great to hear about Jonathan wanting to be baptized thats neat, also I hope Norma keeps coming along for you, I am sure the gospel would be a real blessing for little family. I know as you work hard and give your best effort each day the Lord will bless you with success. This I do know for sure it's all about the spirt, pray that each time you meet with your investigators the spirt will touch there hearts, bring the spirt there with you. Hopfully Jason will get feeling better and maybe embrace the teachings a bit more, it is good he keeps comeing to church. I can tell you are doing what the Lord would have you and thats all that matters, as you do his will great things happen.
Well things here are hopping with Keiras wedding this week, it is going to be great I am so happy for her and Matt. They got there recomends yesturday and Keira will be going through the temple on thursday night, that will be special for her as you know. Bona has been working on her wedding dress and it looks great its all finished. Suzy has been working hard to get everthing ready for the reception, she is such a angel and has done so much for our family I know I can never repay her so I just pray the Lord will pour out his blessings upon her and her family. It will be a great week and I know we will deffinatly miss ya being there but we will feel your spirt, and I pray you will feel ours and know you are loved greatly. Mic has been feeling a bit poorly as of late he went to the doctor and had some tests they say his thyroid is loww and thats why he seems to be tired, hopefully they will get it figured out , he has been taking some meds so maybe that will help. Red is still working hard she likes working at Good Earth, I think it is a hard time of year for her I can tell she stuggles a bit, I know she misses you to, the pictures she loved them very much. It will be great to talk at christmas I know everyone is looking forward to it very much.
Well I better wrap things up, by the way you did you get the package I sent? Also on the card ya sent you said no protein supplements, I dont know for sure what they mean but are the bars I send you okay or are they out also. We would like to know what is okay and what you would like for treats when we send stuff. I plan on trying to get your packages off to you be thursday at the latest I feel that should be enough time so you will get them before christmas. Well I hope you have a great week, I hope all has been well for you. We love you very much and loved the Pics and notes. May the spirt of the Lord be with you I pray that you may feel his love and know and feel the love of your family. We will be talking soon have a wonderful week.

                                                                                 LOVE POPS

No comments:

Post a Comment