Friday 13 May 2011

May 2, 2011 to Missy

Hey Missy i got some more interesting pics for you! 


Well here is a little story. So one day Elder Hunsaker was getting kind of lonely so, He caught a Female Black Widow, and a male one too. Eventually the black one ate the brown one. because it was much bigger. pretty soon it started to get huge as he fed it all sorts of critters (cockroaches, Wasps, potato bugs. etc..) then one day a few weeks later bam a large egg sack. :P i probably have grossed you out by now sorry. The things elders do to entertain themselves. Keeping a pet of any kind may be slightly not white handbook kosher. SO i plan to release the spiders if they hatch. anyways here are the pics. Im soo silly the other elders in the appartment just crack up when i talk about the spider, because i named it after a large anti mormon, born again church that is prominent here in riverside. well its an inside joke, but anyways 






The second Pic is another 4 generation picture MY trainer me, my trainee, and my trainees trainee. i am getting old i am a grandpa crazy eh? i will have to send you the original 4 generation pic me my son, my dad , and my grandpa! 






THe next pic is a pic of Elder Faulkner my bunk bed buddie he is a new missionary from Memphis tennese, and he is learning spanish quite well. we made him a b day peanut butter, and chocolate brownie. 






and lastly our General conference queso extravaganza. lol i made the famous cheese dip. as a matter of fact i think the first time i ever had such a cheesey dip goodness was forever ago when you and wing baby sit me and KT at your small house in af? , before you had  your many wonderfull kiddies. i really cant remember much about that. do you remember that? I just remember Rain, a ditch, psone, and some ants around your bed. haha


....................



How's my favorite Elder??!!

So.... What's better than words?

drum roll please....

ddddddddd.....ddddddddd......ddddddd......

PICTURES!!!

So instead of a long drawn out email from me that contains just the same old stuff.... I'm attaching some awesome pics of the adorable Braelynn and a few of the Easter BBQ yesterday.

FYI: Braelynn is a chucky lump of love. Wayne looks awesome without his mustache. The Shortt's have a new red barn. It's awesome. Micah looks so good as a Dad.

Enjoy!

Love and Hugs,

Mama Missy

P.S. I can't close the email without telling you how proud I am of you. It's got to be difficult serving the Lord out there when great things are happening at home like a baby being born to Mic and K. I admire your faith and determination to serve. Loose your self in the work and it will go by fast. It's the hardest time of your life and the best time of your life. Just keep on swimming! Our prayers are with you.






No comments:

Post a Comment