Monday 24 May 2010

May 24, 2010 - to Keira

Ello Tchakeira American Eagle! Mans youz keeps getting the hook ups. Well if American Eagle has any cool ties, belts, or wallets, socks. you should share the goods. haha. ugh the Act geez i really wished i would have studied up for that one, and got it out of the way when i was back at home. Well i hope that goes well! youll be aight i know for sure. Well Be sure to talk with Cam when you get the chance. Everything is still going great here love u much! ttyl


....................


I will keep a look out!! I know that they have lots of belts, and wallets so I will check them out for you!! It's a pretty fun job, it is lots easier then Buckle and my bosses are saying that I am doing really well. So yes!! It's just not very many hours so I gotta find another little job to make some more mula! Cause moving to logan aint going to be cheap!! And I am still kinda very scared about all of that. I texted Cam today so i am going to send yo another message when he responds to me! I will see if he has an e-mail address too then he could e-mail you awesome mission memories. Oh he just texted he said that he served there for six months and that he worked with that family the salsbury's a lot. I am going to give him your e-mail. You too could chat about lots. So matt is going to do a mini triathalon and he has me training with him. Yesterday we ran for about an hour then biked for an hour. So I am dead but with any luck you could have a berry skinny sister when you return, lol. At least I sure hope so!! Oh and brooke told me to get mad at you for not writiing her yet. So I won't get mad at you but I let you know her message. She gave a really good talk in the singles ward on sunday. Ok well I will head now but I will talk to you lil bro next week. YEEEEEES! Well Cam texted I know you can only recieve e-mails from family so I will have him e-mail me and I will add it with my messages!! Ok peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment