Monday 5 April 2010

March 23, 2010 to Dad, Keira, Mic, Kay

POPS
Hey Dad. 



So far the MTC has been great!!!  My companion is awesome.  He is from Tooele, UT and he played high school basketball growing up.  We get along great and we are progressing through the MTC fast with a great attitude.  


I have already felt the spirit strongly by teaching acting investigators.  The MTC really has some new programs that help you actually teach, then evaluate your abilities.  


I love my district.  It is awesome!  We all get along great!  I will have to write you more about them next week.  They only let us write and email on preparation day which is on Mondays.  The emailing in the MTC is a little wack!  So I'm going to try next week a bit, but I can't do much.  


Thank you for all the encouraging words.  It means a lot.  Anything new back at home?  


Well I'm going to have to write you soon for sure.  There are a couple things I would like.  First off, I need my retainers!!!  I think I forgot them or just can't find them.  I would like my white strips along with them.  My temple pants and a list of all our families email.  Micah, Kaylee, you, Keira, KT, Missy.  


I love MTC food.  I can easily avoid sugar and get a lot of food with protein.  I would also like a list of addresses of close family and maybe a ward list with people's addresses.  


Well that's all I can think of for now.  It's all good.  Don't worry.  :)

Elder Aaron Hunsaker




Keira!!!
Hey Keira.  How's it going?  Anything new?  



Well I'm going to warn you.  I am running low on time so I'm going to ask you to read KT and Pop's letters to get some details of my MTC life.  


Wow that sounded like a grand old time with Matthew.  Wow time is really short.  


Well the D&C stuff is awesome!  Have you moved into my room yet??  


Well I g2g.  I'm going to use the 2nd half of this sheet for Mic and Kay.

Elder Aaron Hunsaker




Mic and Kay!
Hey sorry short on time, but thank you so much for the package and letters.  LOL.  



Kay you so funny with the Pocket God pic.  I will keep it forever.  


Mic how's football stuff going and the gym?  Keep sending me protein stuff.  


Oh and help Pops send me my retainers, temple paints and white strips.  


Love you two.

Elder Aaron Hunsaker

No comments:

Post a Comment