Monday 19 April 2010

April 19, 2010

Hi Dad.

It's nice to hear from you. I'm glad everything is going alright at home. That's sad to hear about Red. I hope she gets better fast!! That's great to hear that Duff's is doing better. I hope they can take advantage of all this new space and upgrade some stuff.

Haha oh Elder Holmquist had to milk it. (Note: Aaron's companion has a cow at home). He has his siblings doing it for him now, but they are selling the milk for money. Elder Holmquist says he needs it.

The ward is great here. Redlands is a really nice town, but there are so many different churches here it's insane!! It is really hard sometimes to even get to talk with anyone. They all say they are not interested or they are happy with the church they have now.

It was crazy to tell the difference between the rich people in my area, and all the friendly Spanish people when I went on an exchange with the Spanish speaking elders. Although I couldn't understand anything they said I really enjoyed it.

Well the Garza family is doing well. They are still taking the lessons and luckily there was a member family that moved in about the same time they did, and they live two houses apart. They both moved in around January. Both families have 3 children all around the same age. I hope they can fellowship the Garza family. Things look promising!

Well everything is going great, and I can't really think of anything I need. Maybe it would be nice if you could get a pair or 2 of some black slacks. I only have 2, and I don't want to use my suit pants too much. It's alright though, no rush.

Well I can't wait to write you again when I have exciting stuff to say, but then again everyday is fairly exciting. Probably one of the coolest thing so far was that on Thursday I was able to be in charge of my area with a Spanish speaking missionary. He was fun. He is a big white BYU football player.

Well g2g ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment