Monday 12 April 2010

April 12, 2010

Hey Pops.

Things are going great!!! Elder Holmquist is an awesome trainer. He is a very intelligent nice guy that comes from a large family in Montana. I think he is the oldest, and he has multiple younger siblings. Redlands is an amazing area.

Everyone here seems to be very friendly. The members are super nice as well. We have an active ward mission process thing going where us missionaries teach members the lessons to encourage missionary work.

I have been meaning to send you guys some more pictures, but things are crazy. Sometime withing the next week or so I will send you my SD card full of pictures. You can take them off, and send me it back. I have two SD cards, so that will work great!

Well nothing huge has happened yet, but I just started teaching a family the lessons, and it seems promising. So I hope we can get them converted. Its the Garza family. They have 3 young boys in their family and they seem to be very interested. I'll let you know how things go. We also have a young boy ready to get baptized. Hopefully we can get him a baptismal date soon. He is 11.

Don't worry about the airport. It's completely fine. I flew out with my good friends from the MTC, and I think Micah was right. It's no biggie it's all good.

Yeah Dave is a cool guy and he has quite the story. He grew up in orphanages most of his life and he has been in multiple religions. He really enjoys the missionaries and the gospel and he live real close so when we don't have anything going later in the night we just talk with him till 9:00.

Well I'm all set with everything I think. I'll be okay on the sunscreen for a bit, but once summer rolls around I will be needing it for sure, so you can send it whenever.

Well I got a ton of emails to write so I'll have to ttyl next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment