Tuesday 29 March 2011

March 20, 2011 to Micah


HI mic! Mission life is treating me very well. The new Area is tuff, because we dont really have any legit investigators. :(, but it has been a blast trying to find new people. Elder Combe and i have been leading out the Mission for the number of oyms. This week we had 312, but we easily could have had more, because on saturday we went to an awesome Airshow. The airshow was a large free event put on by the city, and the small airport. It was fun watching all the stunt planes go crazy. I have already had some fun new experiences here in the new ward. I love being on bike, and even better when i got here there was already a gym practically set up in our large garage! we dont have a car, because the spanish missionaries we live with are on bike as well! Time has gone by way to fast! What was it like after you hit a year on your mission. It doesnt feel to different for me, because i am already sort of entrenched in the work, but it might start getting crazy when i get over 18 months! 
  
The baby is due very soon! so did you guys decide on a name for sure yet? Dont forget to email, or mail me some pictures! i still havent got any pics from Keiras wedding. :( i think she gave me a web address to view them, but it didnt work. 
  
So how is football going? what does the team look like for this year, i now its quite early, but geez are there any players still around that i would know? Thats cool you are doing some good lifting, and speed, and agility training. Hey is old coach taylor still around? Well i got to get going, but i hope all goes well with the baby! :) keep me posted.  Well i cant say goodbye with out sharing this funny joke. Hey! Did you know who invented the C section? Why its obvious C stand for Chuck Norris. He round house kicked his way out of his mamas belly. Well be sure to share that joke its a goodin. i think  Matt would like it.

....................

Hey there pal how’s the mission life treatin ya?  Pops tells me that you have been transferred to a new area.  It’s always a fun challenge to go to a new area and see what new experiences await.  Well I really should be better at sending emails to you, and it seems like every Monday I plan on doing it at work and then something comes up!  Well how is the new area?  How about your new comp?  It’s pretty crazy to think how fast time flys, I can’t believe you’ve been gone a whole year now!  I guess it’s all downhill from here.  Well as for me here back at home, it’s been super busy as always.  Last weekend I attended aCoach’s Clinic in Reno for a few days, it was fun until I started to get sick.  I had been sick about a month ago and then I thought it was gone but it hit me again pretty hard and this time it turned into bronchitis!  It really stunk! I think I’m finally over it now so that’s good, I’m just gonna have to take extra good care of myself.  Well we are all super excited as the time for the baby gets closer.  We are now 2 weeks away from the due date.  It’s crazy to think how close she really is to being here.  Kaylee is done working for now, she has like 2 months off or so for the baby.  She has been super tired lately and it will be good for her to rest up.  I have been really busy with football lately as well.  We are lifting 3 times a week and then I’m doing some speed and agility training 2 times a week.  We are also doing position meetings a couple times a week.  It’s a lot of work but I think it will help set up the program for the type of success we all desire.  Well I gotta get goin, but I hope things are going well for you.  I pray that you can find success in your new area.  Keep up the good work!

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment