Tuesday 8 March 2011

March 7, 2011 to Dad

HI dad. I dont have much time to Email. i will might have time later this week, but i am getting transferred To Riverside! i will be Companions with Elder Combe. I will be serving in a good part of Riverside in the Arlington ward. I will let you know how it is. when i get there. I am happy to still be on bike!!


....................


Hello son I really enjoyed your email, it sounds like you have some hard and some exciting times coming up. First of all congrats on the two baptisms that is a great note to leave on, I can tell you have done some great things in Hemet and left you mark on those you have met. I know it will be hard to leave those eternal freindships you have made there, thats one of the great things about the church is coming to know and love so many great people. But as you said it is exciting to look ahead to new challenges, new freindships, and know the Lord has many more great experiences ahead for you. I can deffinatly tell the great growth in you and your spirt as you have served in Hemet, and having the first oppurtunity to train Elder McHardy, I am sure it will be hard to part ways but I am certain you have taught him well and he will be a great missionary. It was good to here you had a chance to go to the temple again, what a great experience it is in the temple, I am still going every saturday morrining early an it is so inpowering to me I just can't see myself not going now, I love it.
     

Well things here at home are much the same nothing really new, the weather here has been a bit rainy also in fact it is cloudy and rainy this morrining. Kaylee is planning on taking of from work about the 15 of this month, it is getting a bit hard for her to stand a cut hair very long. I think everyone is over the sickness purty much, so far I have been blessed to miss it I hope it stays that way. It is exciting though as it gets closer to the baby's birth, just think you will be an uncle.
     

Well I am going to wrap up, I don't know if you will be able to email if your transferring today but were excited to know your new area and calling. Another 10 days and your at the half way point in some ways it seems fast. My best advice ( and I am sure you plan to) is keep your heart, your mind, your whole soul fully invested in doing the Lords work to the very last day of your mission and you will be blessed with so much joy, happiness, and peace unlike you have ever knowen. With God all things are possible, my you be blessed with his spirt so powerfully that you may know his every will, and have the strenght and determination to do his will. I am so so very happy and proud of you my son, you are a great yong man with an awsome spirt, stay happy and enjoy all the Lord has instore for you. I am graitfull very graitfull  for you and all the Lord has blessed me with, may you have a very enjoyable week and my God bless you in all things.

LOVE POPS

No comments:

Post a Comment