Monday 11 July 2011

July 11, 2011 to Pops (Abury is Married to Austin)


Hey hey hey Pops. Well i've got some exciting news for you, and the family! I will be blessed to have the opportunity to Train another Missionary!! I am soo Excited! Right before President Reeves left he choose me to help President Smart out by training! i received the Phone call from President Smart on Saturday, and sadly Elder Moore left this morning he did get transferred to a great ward though! He got transferred to Murrieta in the los Altos ward, and the singles ward. His area has recently been the highest baptizing area in the Mission! Well the elders in my last ward have been teaching some of the people Elder Combe, and i found, but well just have to see if any of them get wet. A few seem close
 
Well i wont be receiving my new companion until Wednesday, so i will probably have to let you know more about him next week. This has been a great transfer! On Sunday all three of our baptisms were confirmed. Well I hope everything goes well when i pick up the new missionary. Sometimes in a mission you can get a little stressed, and Nervous, but i just need to look forward with an eye single to the glory of God, and forget myself. Everything will be alright as you put your faith in the lord. :) I feel as if this new calling is going to be great for me. I am needing to feel some more greenie fire! i hope i can be rekindled.
  
Seems like the family is almost as busy as i am. haha I am always super glad and Happy to hear that the family is being blessed, and doing great! I am glad that Aubrey was able to have a great wedding i hope it is all that she wished for.
  
Well i think i may have heard a little of that cd its awesome. I would love a copy of that! if you could send me some spray sun screen. That stuff comes in handy when you use it along with the regular sun screen it picks up what you miss sunscreen is much cheaper in Utah I've heard. Well I g2g soon, but it would be great if i could get some more emails from the rest of the family. I haven't heard from the others in a while! Well i love you soo  soo much. Thanks for always being there for me.

....................

Hello Son as always it is a joy to receive your emails and hear what is happening in you life. I am happy to hear Xraoli and Shannon were both baptized, it is so gratifying to be a part of helping bring Gods children into his church and kingdom. It sounds like you have a lot of investigators to teach but not to close to getting wet. Well you have been in the searching mode many times on your mission and have been successful in finding and baptizing so you know what it takes and how to do it. By the way have you heard if any of your investigators in your last area have progressed to being baptized? Also I received several emails from Pres. Smart that was suppose to have a picture attached but it  must not have worked. I need to respond back to him with an email. So it is getting HOT there well it has heated up here also, I am going to run up this morning  and get you some garments in mesh and try to ship them tomorrow. This week is going to be very busy, on Wednesday we are taking the teachers to Bear Lake for there summer activity and I am trying to get everything together and ready for that. I am going to focus my message to them on the Prophet Joseph Smith, my theme is " You need not be a prophet to live like one" , I am going to share story's of the prophet with them. I have also downloaded all the Truman G Madsen CDs on my I touch so I can play some of that for them. By the way have you listened to those CDs? If you would like a copy of them I can send you one they are awesome to listen to.
      
Well like I said it is a busy week and I better get running. Things are good here at home Mic was gone all last week to football camp at Snow college and he came back tired. On Saturday  it was Aubrey's wedding at the Hammond home, it went very well and was nice. Red was one of the bride maids she looked great but was very nervous, she walked with Autin's older brother. Keira made the wedding book for Aubrey . We are all fine and doing well and really couldn't be more blessed, the Lord has been very kind and merciful to us.
       
Son I want to let you know you are awesome, a Dad could not ask for a greater son than you. I hope things have gone well for you this past week and you are having success in your efforts. Most of all I hope you are happy and still enjoying the work ( greater joy hath no man than this in bringing souls unto Me) you have been blessed to be a part of bringing many souls unto Him and I feel you will bring many more. Enjoy all the Lord has in store for you, time will go way to quick for you, give all you have and a bit more and you will continue to be blessed greatly. I Love you very much and am so happy and excited for you, you are creating  memories for eternity, and experiences that will bless you for all your life. You are GODS ARMY, may you be blessed in doing his work, I pray you will have  a great week and feel the spirit in all you do.
LOVE POPS

No comments:

Post a Comment