Monday 22 August 2011

Aug 22, 2011- Re: Brosef! to Micah


Hi MIC. Hows it going!? Don't worry about your slacking I've got the same problem sometimes. Well So i heard from PoPs you won your first Game. How was it? How is the team looking? Was the Red, and White Scrimmage good? SO who are the big players?

IS Braelynn still doing good? i came across some free brand new awesome baby clothes that i have been meaning to send off. i keep forgetting though. So how much has she grown? what is her measurements now compared to when she was born? I am excited to see her when i get back. So how is work going? Busy? what are your main duties that you do every day at work? whats an average day at work consist of?
  
Well things in the mission are going great! Summer time can be very exhausting at times, but it all pays off. Elder Bingham, and i have been working hard together. He is a great missionary, and i am glad for the chance i have to train him. Transfer calls were yesterday, and i will be staying 6 more weeks in riverside. for a grand total of 7 and a half months here! That's a long time... I will have spent a total of basically 19 months on bike! crazzziee. Right now we are still working with our converts, and a few invs, and less actives. We should be having a baptism soon of a 9 yr old named Tommy. He is a way cool smart kid. Well i got to go soon, i will be sure to write you more next week or so. HERE are some Pics of me and Elder BIngham, and other stuff.

..........


Elder Natron,

Well I guess I should start off and say I'm sorry for slacking off and not writing for so long! I have repented and hopefully you will see some improvement in my writing. Well I have been reading all your letters each week and trying to keep up with everything you are doing out there. It sounds like things are going well and it is awesome to hear your experiences. I can tell that you are truly enjoying yourself and that's how it should be! It's been a crazy summer with all the stuff going on around here. It has been a learning experience growing as a father, but it has been such a wonderful blessing for me. Braelynn is such a sweet little girl!! I really couldn't have asked for anything better. She is so fun and sweet to be around, I just can't wait for you to meet her! She is gonna absolutely love you! Well it's been real busy with football as well. This week we start two a days and our first game is in two weeks! It's crazy how fast it has come up on us. We have shown some real good things so far and if we stay healthy I think we could be pretty good. It's gonna be fun to see how it plays out. Well I gotta run and get some sleep, early morning tomorrow. Keep up the great work! You are an awesome missionary and I'm so proud of what you have done out there! I love ya!

Micah


....................


Hey Mic here are 2 pics of me and Elder BIngham. BE sure to show em to the fam. I didn't have tooo much time to write pops. Let him know i am going to write him allot next week. Transfer Pdays are crazy sometimes even if you don't get transferred.




No comments:

Post a Comment