Monday 29 August 2011

Aug 29, 2011 - Re: Keira and Matt back in Logan to Pops


HOwdy Poperrroo. Things are going quite swell here, Elder Bingham and i have been surviving the heat. Its been brutal though. Its affected the work just a tad bit. We have just been truckin.. We are just going to have to be animals for the next week or so. We really need to focus hard at becoming more spiritual. Our Apartment is awesome, Elder Ramos left to go to to the desert, so the New Elder Is Elder Dial. He is awesome. The thing now is our whole apartment is super fun, and everyone is very funny, but we really need to focus a bit more upon spiritual important matters. Its been hard Keeping up in my journal, because everyone seems to want to chat at night, and ask me questions.. etc. I am staying patient, but i hope things go for the better soon. Elder Bingham sure does seem to be enjoying his mission, and he is very smart. I don't know what i really need to teach him, other than drill him by example the most effective and efficient ways to work hard on your mission. Obedience is crucial, and i feel like we have all gotten slightly prideful.
 
Kevin seems to be doing great we didn't have too much time with him this week. school is starting back up for him. ALL of our Recent converts seem to be going great! we just need to find some more, so the ward can keep doing its job.:) 
 
I remember Indexing.. That's ruff stuff some times at least some of the hand writing on those digital forms. Well that's great that Keira, and Matt got some good grants. Mic and Kay busy like usual. Baby is eating more and doing great thats awesome. I ate some baby food last week that's good stuff. haha. Well thanks for all your prayers POPS. They sure do mean allot to me. I feel as if i need to pray harder than i am now. The lord commands us to pray always, and to pray over everything. Thanks for getting the package ready i cant wait to receive it. well i got to be going i will write you more next week. all is well here.

....................

Hello Son hope you have had a good week and things are doing well. I know you have been working extremely hard with your new companion and trying to find and teach those who will accept the gospel. I know your persistence will bring you success and joy as the Lord will bless you and Elder Bingham as you sacrifice and give all to the work. How is your good buddy Kevin doing He seems like such a strong young man, wanting to do the will of the Lord. I was wondering the other day how much longer does Elder Holmquist have on his mission, seems he was close to going home. Have you been able to make a trip to the temple lately? Well I am not sure if your familiar with indexing, basically the church is using members to go on line and record old records of people to digital forum. Our young men and women have been challenged by the bishop to do as much as they can for the next month. I have been doing it for a week or so and it actually is kind of interesting and I have enjoyed it, I also think they are using the records for temple work.
     

Well it is staying busy, last Friday I helped Keira and Matt move back to Logan they start school this week. Keira was glad cause she has her old job back and enjoyed it last year. They are both in school and was able to receive grants which helped them out lots financially. Mic is still going hard with work and football, Kay was busy cutting hair for kids going back to school, and little Braelynn is still growing and eating more she is such a great baby. Red is still working and is trying to get her schooling finished up, I know she can do it hopefully it will all work out for her. Work has been staying very busy for me which is good, and I try to go bike riding a morning or two during the week. But I would say we are very blessed and good.
      

I am running late as usual, I have most things boxed up for ya so I should be sending it to you in the next day or so. If you have forgotten anything ya need let me know. Well your almost down to the last 6 of your mission, that's when you have to sprint to the finish, although I think you have been sprinting a bit already. Be happy, love, enjoy and cherish every day, let the world know how happy the gospel can make you feel. Wake up with the desire to have special, spiritual experience each day. I Love ya sooo much Son you have been awesome and will continue to be awesome. I pray always that you will be able to accomplish all that the Lord desires of you on your mission. I pray also that the Lord will guide you in all things through the spirit that you may know his will and desire. May you and Elder Bingham have an especially good week that you will feel the Lords spirit and blessings upon you.

                                                                                    LOVE POPS

No comments:

Post a Comment