Monday 1 August 2011

August 1, 2011 Busy but good week to Pops


Hey Dad!! How art thou?? Thanks again for another great Email!! I am soo very blessed to have such a great pops. I am glad Everyone is continually being blessed. Well this week was a fairly good week considering the heat, and the many people out on vacation. Nicole is still doing very well, she is an awesome person! she comes from a very interesting, and ruff background. I will be soo pleased if she can continue to progress towards baptism. She wants it, but she feels like she still needs some more preparation, and lessons. We have found a few more investigators this past week, that we hope might go somewhere, but it doesn't look too promising. I have had to take the lead with our new investigators. They all are very bright students that attend a born-again type church. They know alot about our church, but the seem semi sincere, but not to open to change. Elder Bingham is Great!! He is continually opening up more, and more. He is quite the wise guy. in a good way. He is funny too, he is really laid back, and i know things are going to continue to go well for us. I am so blessed for the Opportunity to train him. He doesn't need a ton of training though. haha. 
  
Well i did get a chance to see some pics of the lake trip that Missy sent me! they are awesome! Its nuts how high the water is! i am amazed! it is soo cool. I bet it was a blast. Well seems like everyone is getting back in the normal routine, which is a goodish thing. I pray so much for the family, and i really wish the best for everyone. I Love You all sSOO much. Sadly i am just about out of Email time, i was very limited today, but i will be sure to fill you in as best i can next week

....................

Well hello Son I enjoyed you email last week, it sounds like things are doing well for you. I am glad you got the package so quick and the garments worked well, I will send you a couple pair more soon. Well that does sound promising with Nicole I hope she stays on fire and wants to become a member. I know things may have slowed a bit for you but I am certain with some hard work and help from the guiding spirit it will pick up quickly. It is interesting how the Lord works and helps us, as I read your email about being in the wrong apartment complex but at the right number I said to myself there was a reason for it and it was no accident, just the Lord putting you where you needed to be. Well how have things been progressing with Elder Bingham are you finding a bit more in common? I know as you work really hard together and find some success it will help Him to feel the fire of missionary work. The spirit and the Lord will help you to know what you should do to help nurture and develop him into a great missionary and I also know your kind personality and love and concern for others will bless him also.
     
Well there have been a few small changes at the cabin but nothing real major and as for the water I think it may slowly go back down unless we have continued big water years. I would think it will still be up fairly close next year. Things have been good here at home seems like it was a busy week for all trying to catch up after being gone for a week. Things will get real busy for Mic with football season cranking up to full speed. Red is still busy with work and enjoying it, she is still working at getting he motorcycle lic. Keira and Matt are doing well He has about three more weeks of work before heading back to Logan for school. They also got a new vehicle, a ford escape I think it is called. Also Matts brother Nate had his farewell talk on Sunday and goes in the MTC on Wednesday. Kay and baby are doing very good, little Braelynn is starting to grow faster and eat much more, she is such a good baby I think Mic has realized he was sent a real gem. Also I don't think I told ya but the picture I sent ya of Her is her blessing outfit. I have been busy with work trying to catch up, and trying to get back to my exercise program I think its been a couple weeks without I started back up this morning. Also, not sure if you herd but Missy and Amanda bought them used scooters, I have been helping Amanda get hers going it is in good condition, just been sitting. I got it running last week just need to get it so it will pass inspection.
     
Well I better wrap up its getting late, want you to know how thankful I am for you and the awesome man you are. I see the greatness in you that I always new was there, a mission helps you to see who you really are and what the Lord wants you to become and the potential you have with the Lords help. Well I cant believe Elder Holmquist only has a month left, I am sure it will be sad to see your trainer go. I pray as you and your companion work hard together  that you will be lead by the spirit and find those whom the Lord has ready and waiting . I know He has much for you to accomplish and that you will do all He has sent you forth to do, I see and feel your great desire to push forward with strength and energy to fulfill all that in in store for you to do.I love you very much and am so grateful to my Father in Heaven for allowing me to be you father. May you have a week full of success and great spiritual building experiences I humbly pray.
LOVE POPS

No comments:

Post a Comment