Monday 8 August 2011

August 8, 2011 Re: good and busy week to Pops


HI POPsizzle. Hows it going? Good to hear from ya. This last week has been great. Its been quite hot that's for sure, but not to hot to handle. This past week has kind of been an interesting one. Exchange Reports were due on Saturday, and i hadn't done any exchanges all transfer. so Elder Bingham, and i had four strait days of Exchanges. It was a learning experience for Elder Bingham for sure. 3 of the 4 days he was in the area with another missionary. so he learned the area a bit more.
  
Sadly we haven't had much contact with Nicole. She says she wants to hold off on the lessons for a bit until she receives further direction from God. I don't know whats holding her back, but i really hope we can meet with her again soon. This next week looks like a good one. We will hopefully be able to teach some more lessons, and tomorrow Kevin really wants to come along with us on a team up. It should be a blast. We have met some real cool people, and have done some great service projects together. I really hope we can find some more people to teach. Seems like the family is all good. Still busy like normal. I got a nice letter from Mic, Matt, and Austin GIfford. Austin says he is in his first area. He says its awesome he got doubled in with his trainer. I am kind of short on time, so I'm going to have to write Mic and Matt next week. So Grandma Hunsaker is going to turn 85? Wowzers. How is Grandma Durrant? Well i am all out of time i have allot i want to write, so next week will be a long good one for sure. I g2g love you bye

....................

Hello my Son it is so good to here from you and know things are doing well for you. It sounds like you and Elder Bingham are staying busy and finding dome success, I hope as you do that Nicole is able to progress to the point of baptism, I am certain it will truly be a blessing in her life. As far as some of the new investigators you talked about it sounds like they are curious about the church but I find sometimes being somewhat intellectual they may not be humble and able to feel the spirit testify to them of the truth of your message, but you never know I hope they will truly open there hearts. I have been praying that things will progress well for you and Elder Bingham, that you will find great success and that Elder Bingham will have the opportunity experience the great feeling of seeing humble people accept the gospel. I truly feel as you work hard, follow the spirit, and exercises the great faith you have, you will be blessed with success.
      

Well things are doing fine at home, it has been very busy at work for me as of late which is good. Mic has been very busy also and it will be more so this week with football and three a days. Kay and baby are well the little squirt is growing and changing she is such a happy and good baby. Red is staying busy as usual, you may try and email her, get her to communicate with ya. Keira and Matt are doing good they will be going back up to Logan in a couple weeks. She has been helping with watching the baby at times when Kay is at work so I am sure she will be missed in many ways. I went over last night and visited with my Mom, Lee is up from Cal and Dennis was there. Mom has been having some problems with some pain and swelling in her one leg so she wanted a blessing, but she is in good spirits and keeps going strong. It will be her 85 birthday on Wednesday were going to get together at her house.
     

Well I am late as usual so I better finish up. I feel of your greatness and your strong spirit and can tell you have greatly blessed by the Lord and the spirit. I know that you will continue to increase in strength, knowledge, wisdom and spirit for I know you have many more great experiences ahead of you. I pray you have had a good week and that the spirit has guided you to those seeking the blessings of the gospel. I know with all my being that this is the Lords church and you are in His service, representing Him to the world, go forth in the power of His spirit and enjoy every minute of being able to serve your Master and Lord for there is no greater calling in life. I know you are doing so and pray for you happiness, and success. I love you very much, I pray you will have a great week and feel the spirit of the Lord guiding you in all you do.

LOVE POPS

No comments:

Post a Comment