Monday 3 May 2010

May 3, 2010 - to Keira


HI Shakeira. 

i only have four minutes to email you, but things are going great. right now i am emailing in the mentone senior center, and there is a party of old people behind me bowling on the wii it is awesome im sure you'd enjoy it if you were here. well i g2g, but i wish the best for you! i hope you can find a good job! tell mic ,and kay i say hello i didnt get the chance to write them this week geez 60 seconds left better send this. haha

....................

Hey brother,

Hey how are things on the mission?  I still can't believe sometimes that you and red are so old. Ha ha makes me feel old. Thinking of old I will be 23 next month. Once again a crazy though to me, next you now 25 then I am like 30. Wow, crazy! So far none of the promises Kaylee made like me being engaged or Mic and Kay having to kids have come true but you got a couple years and I think maybe Mic will talk her into it by then. Ha ha, it would be so cool to be an aunt and you an uncle. Pretty sure I would buy them lots of cute clothes because that is what I do best. I made it through finals which was awesome, nervous to see what my grades are. I so know right now that I got a 91% on my math final which is pretty much awesome. But, we'll see about the rest of them.  I still do not have a job but I am praying and hoping real hard that I find one because if I don't save money this summer I do not know how I am going to be able to afford things in the fall in logan. So really hope I find the perfect one for me!! We'll see. I am going to move into your room this week so maybe I will pull a Kaylee and draw you a picture of it when I am done!! That could be interesting. I have been doing really good with those work out videos with Kaylee and both of us have lost weight. They are actually pretty hard and I am so excited to lose weight and do it healthy so I am good forever!! Yes!! Those videos that matt called aunt jemimah videos but then he tried it and died They are good though. Geez I mostly just ramble on so I love you I will try and have better stuff to say next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment