Monday 16 May 2011

May 16, 2011 to Matt (HEY MATT BROTHER in law of mine... HAha i might as well call you BRO)


HI Matt! how is it going? So i hear your getting pretty good at shoveling snow? Seems to me like my snow shoveling skills have slightly diminished. Due to the lack of snow here in California. Well i mean if your getting that good you should probably offer a free snow shoveling service?? I know there has got to be some people in Utah that will give you good business. Well at least you can guarantee me as one of your first customers. Haha jk idk how well im going to handle the cold when i get back... I miss it though. Well Riverside is treating me well, but the people are just not having it. They are very kind and fond of soft rejection... I am working hard though, and i hope to milk Riverside for all its got. Anyways i cant wait to talk mission experiences with you once i get back.
  
Well how are things going for you? Are you excited to have Keira finish her job in Logan? I pretty much consider Kaylee another sister, but i still feel like i need to get to know you a little better to consider you a brother. Haha jk. Well Lemme know whats up when you get a free moment. It sure would be nice to hear from you every now and then.  Well YOUR THE MAN WITH THE PLAN, SINCE I GOT ON THE PLANE TO LEAVE TO LAND SO FAR FROM THE HUNSAKER CLAN, AND YOUR PLAN WAS TO GET A RING ON MY SISTERS HAND. WOW I WAS A POET, AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT. write me back i mean it, man i love peanuts. peanut peanut butter, and jelly. Man i am a nut
Elder Aaron Hunsaker

No comments:

Post a Comment