Monday 23 May 2011

May 23, 2011 to Missy


MISSY! 

HI.. Well i hoped you enjoyed most of the pics. sorry bout the crazy spiddie. She needs to go i know. Well I have so more Pics for you! I got the awesome Garage gym:








 and Elder Faulkner Attempting To make some Fried Chackin:



So whats with everyone getting Married, and havin babys while im gone? haha. Yeah Austin sounds like a nice guy from what ive heard. Thats awesome Aubs is getting married. I am super excited for her.
 
Well Things here in The Arlington ward are staying fairly slow, somethings got to give. I feel that we have made no progress since we have been here, even though i know for a fact that we have, it just feels that way. As far as Numbers go they just dont seem to be catching up. We have just been creaming the numbers we can control. Like tracting, and talking with people. Sadly the others are not catching up. The ward can see that we are trying, and i hope to work even harder in the coming weeks, but hopefully we can get a few refferals. Well what can you do other than Working Hard Praying Hard, and Fasting too. We are doing a 40 day fast thing in our ward for missionary work, and i hope at the end of the fast the ward will have a great outlook on missionary work and fellowshipping.
 
Well Whats new in the Butler crew? School is almost out? I could have sworn we were just talking about Parker Getting ready for MIddle school? Crazzzzzzie! how are them Munchkins doing tell them all Pee weed says HI. Well g2g thanks again for you Blogtastic skills. U da bomb with the blog dot coms.

....................

Elder!!

1. That black widow pic totally gives me the creeps! Yuck..... And ..... you are such a crazy Elder!!! No more dangerous stuff for you Elder. Time to squash those little blood suckers.

2. Love the 4 generation photos. They crack me up and might I might add that you are looking very good. The best looking elder there for an Ol' Grandpa.

3. Where did you learn to cook a peanut butter brownie cake? My mouth was watering just looking at thing. And it looks like your bunk mate enjoyed it very much. He looks super fun to hang out with.

4. Mmmmmm..... Queso...... (Said in Homer Simpson voice.) I gotta get me some o' dat!

5. I can't believe that you remember the ant sleep over. I totally forgot all about that. Good times, my boy, good times. I think that we had a sleep over for some reason. Probably because I wuv you guys. We played in the ditch and it started to rain. Went inside and had some awesome Queso because it is one of my favorite things and you and KT are total dip n' cheese lovers.... But the most memorable part was the ants!!! I don't remember how it happened, but for some reason, there was cookies all over in our bed.... Could you have anything to do with that?! AND my bed was consequently covered in ants also. We screamed our heads off, pulled off the sheets and blankies and shoved them in the washing machine. Then Wing ran around spraying them. Memories. We had such good times in the "Love Shack."

And now on to current events back here in Utah. Nothing much new happening here. School will be over in a few weeks on June 3rd. The kids are super excited and getting trunky. It's hard for even me to concentrate on school stuff and I'm not even attending. Aubrey is getting married in June. He's a nice guy named, Austin. He's not a member of the church, but really loves Aubs. He is in the national guard and is often gone to training. We're worried about Aubs being a military wife, but she's got a great support system with the family. She'll be ok. I think that he will take good care of her. I've attached a pic of the Aubs and Austin. I'm designing her wedding invite so I've got all of her favorite pics. (Most are of them smooching... icky.)

Well, keep on truckin! We pray for you every day and love you very much. Stay strong and obedient and you will continue to be blessed and find those in search of true happiness.

Hugs and love,

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment