Friday 13 May 2011

May 2, 2011 to Pops


Hey Dad! Thanks for the great Email, and continued encouragement. I really appreciate it. This week was awesome! It was full of a bunch of spiritual packed power.  on wednesday we were able to have a Multi Mission CONFERANCE. it was awesome 400 missionaries from the Riverside mission, and the San Bernardino mission. Elder L. Tom Perry was able to come, and address us. I was able to see all my pals i have met, and gotten to be friends with throughout the mission. Saturday we were able to provide service early in the morning to a member in our ward, immediatly after we were able to Help in the Mormon Helping Hands Project. when we showed up we were directed to a empty field full of illegal trash, and dumpage. there was graffeti all over the walls, and tires, and junk everywhere. After we were done with it it looked clean as a whistle, with all the trash in one giant pile. The guy from the city that we worked with assigned me to be the group leader, and he said as an estimate we piled up over 5000 lbs in stuff!
  
Saturday night we were able to start teaching a great new investigator. George Brown. He is a way cool dude that loves the outdoors, and has worked construction for a long time. One of his best friends recently joined the church! He had some great imput, and comments. He gladly accepted our invitation to read, and pray from the book of Mormon. Well Dad i must say i am just flowing with joy, and the spirit as i read your weekly emails! the culminating force of the many blessing that the family has recieved just thrills me! I cant wait for another Mothers day call, and once again we can use skype!!! :) i am planning on making my call at 6:30 my time, so around 7:30 for you guys. I will try to call mic or someone sometime during the day to get all the specifics set up, but does that time work? Well this is the Phone number for the guy who we will by skypeing with his name is Richard Bonilla. He actually is the brother of an awesome guy i got to know in redlands 4th ward. Well pops i love you soo much, I am soo happy for The whole Hunsaker clan, including Matt, and Keira. keep up the awesomeness. I hope the best for every one in work, school, and Parenting

.................

Hello Son I hope your week has been good for you, if nothing else it looks like the weather is getting better. I am glad you was able to send Red a good email she really looks up to you and can always use your help and support in her life. I recieved an email from Bro. Beers and Bro. Cains, they sent some pics of you and your companion it was nice to hear there thoughts of what great men they know you and your companion are. I felt sad to hear that Adrian decided not to have lessons anymore but it may be one of those seeds planted and some day it will grow. It sounds like your new area is not as ripe and ready as was Hemet but not all can be, I guess one thing to be thankfull for is you were able to have a great experience like that. This may be your real challenge on your mission, it seems like there is always at least one, all I can say is stay happy, positive,continue to work hard as you have. I do know for sure if ther are those ready to hear the gospel in your area the Lord knows them and can lead you to them. Pray fervently, maybe fast, seek the wispperings of the spirt, act upon and pray about all impressions do not discount those feelings and impressions that come to you. Let the spirt be your guide I some how think and feel there are things the Lord would have you learn and experience, but through giving your all you are worthy and able to ask the Lord for help and He is bound to give you help.
     
Well things at home are different but good, the Baby is doing well as is Mom and Dad. Mic is staying very busy with work, coaching,gym, and time with his girl. Red has been working hard I think she has worked 5 days a week for the past two or three weeks. Matt is taking tests this week for end of school, He will be down here working up the canyon next week. Keira will have work in Logan till the end of May. I went on a camp out with the teachers on friday and saturday ( mountain man rendavous) it was good it snowed on use a bit but was'nt too cold. Things are doing good at work staying busy and I am staying committed to good eating and excersise.
     
Well I better finish and get to work, I was glad Missy sent you some pics of easter and such she is such a great person I am thankful for her she does things that I am slacking on. Well sunday is mothers day so I guess we will be able to talk which is fantastic, just let us know what your plans are so we can try and make sure everyone is here. I love you very much Son, stay strong, fight the fight and win the battle, you are an elite warrior go forth with faith, hope, and courage. Be happy, have joy, and know know the Lord loves you very much and wants you to succsed trust Him and you will.

                                                                  
LOVE POPS

No comments:

Post a Comment