Monday 17 May 2010

May 17, 2010 to Red

HI red thanks for the info!!

seems like ive been gone for a while, but i guess it hasnt been to long. Looks like i didnt miss much. :O i cant believe its pops bday already! That sounds like fun. You need to let me Know if he had a good one.

well ive been in cali for tranfer already (6 weeks) already!! looks like my comp is staying for another transfer, so that means i wont have to be incharge of my area for at least another transfer. Im actually really comfortable with the area, and i seem to be very familier with the streets while getting around.

Well i will continue emailing you!, because i enjoy hearing from everyone in the family!!

Well things are still going great. i just had my first baptism on saturday it was great! i got to be the speaker, and i gave a great talk. Overall it was a great day.

well i g2g ttyl keep me updated on the ward, and facebook.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment