Monday 10 May 2010

May 10, 2010 - to Keira

HI keira!!! 


I forgot to tell you yesterday that im almost positive Cam Lund served in my area for a while! There is a Elder Lund in my area book that served back in 2004. Be sure to talk to him about redlands 4th ward. Ask him if he remembers the salsbury's! well it was great to talk with you yesterday. I dont have much to say that hasnt already been said. I would still just like to wish the best for you! I hope everything goes great. i hope you can find a good job, and continue to do welll in school! love you ttyl.


....................


That is so cool!! Ya I will for sure ask cam if he remembers them and let you know what he says. It was so nice to hear from you, you already sound so grown up I can't believe it!! You really are one amazing boy and I feel pretty cool beans to say I am related to you. Hopefully I do find a job hasn't gone to well yet and I am kinda getting nervous but, it will have to work out I am sure. Love you bro!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment