Monday 17 May 2010

May 17, 2010 - to Keira

Awesome be sure to ask him!! Well i dont have a whole lot of time to write you this week, but continue letting me know how your job searching is going! Thank you for all the wonderful support you have given me. Things are going great i had my first baptism on saturday it was awesome I got to give the talk, and Elder Holmquist did the baptism. IT went very well. well keep in touch i will ttyl. LOve Elder Hunsaker


....................


Your first baptsim, that is so amazing!! Some people don't even get to see baptism's in their mission's. I have been to a couple converts baptisms from my ward and a friend who got excommunicated, and they were both some of the most amazing experiences. And guess what friend I found a job. Oh yes I am working for american eagle. Yes!! And hopefully I can get enough hours if not I might work at another place in the mall.  So ya cool beans. Not cool beans though I have to take the act to transfer to utah state so stink I have to study up and take that so I can transfer. Yuck, oh well. Still a wee bit nervous about the whole being on my own thing but hopefully I save lots of mula.  money money money money(just sang that song for you. Ha ha well bro I sure love you and I will e-mail you next week hopefully with so more good news!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment