Friday 21 May 2010

June 21, 2010 - from Keira


Hey brother!! Sorry I didn't get to write you back, my birthday was kinda a bust. I actually didn't work to long on my birthday because I have been super sick with a cold, you know me I get sick a lot, and my boss felt bad for me and let me go home earlier. But the next night I worked from six at night til seven thirty in the morning. And I hate this job I cry sometimes before going my boss is really degreading and mean and I am a little sensitive so I don't like it at all. But I'm trying to be good and praying a lot because I know I need money for logan but it has been pretty rough. And i getting a little scared honestly about the whole moving to logan thing. Especially not knowingl how things will turn out for matt and I. But wow prayer is helping me alot and I think I am getting a whole lot braver. It's cool though matt got me the cutest bike and his mom a cute helmet so matt and I have been riding our bikes a whole lot and I am really loving it. It is a more fun way to excersize. That is crazy you have four elders in one apartment. Has to help to make things more interesting and get rid of doing the same thing everyday like you said. I can only imagine how silly four elders can be together. Oh and cam just e-mailed me here is his letter to you he sent me.......

Elder Hunsaker
   I served a long time in Redlands.  I served 6 months in the fourth ward and later came back and served four another 4 1/2 months in the 1st and 3rd wards.  I spent a lot of time there.  The Salisbury's are a really nice family.  They are a Part Member family.  The dad isn't a member.  We were working with them to come to church so that there daughter Sydney could get baptized, I think she was 8 or she was going to be turning eight.  There are tons of great members in that ward that love to help.  We visited Bob Edwards quite often he lived close to where we lived.  He was an older gentleman, inactive.  He just mainly need some company.  I think about him off and on alot.  I don't even know if he is around any more.  It has been quite a while since i've been there.  We worked with another guy named David Bratchowski.  He lives on the south end of the ward unless they changed the boundaries.  He might have moved to Big Bear though, i'm not sure.
   That is cool that your in my old area.  It really is a great little town, plus it is nice to see the temple everyday.  I'm not sure what you want to know.  Like I said it has been close to 5 yrs. since I served there.  If you have some questions let me know and i'll do the best that I can to answer them.
best of luck
Cameron Lund.
He is such a nice kid. I will send him anything you want to send back. Well bud please keep praying for me I have been having a rough time, and i pray for you as much as possible. But you always been a little more stronger and a crazy spirtual giant. Love you brother!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment