Thursday 6 May 2010

June 6, 2010 - to Keira


L,  O,  Keira! I am so happy you are getting more hours. Im sorry it gets kind of boring sometimes though.:( I hope it doesnt get to old for you! the more you seem to do something the boringer it gets. Bleh! Wow those is some crazy hours! :O Even on your Bday! oh by the way happy early bday! i hope you have a gooden! meh 23 isnt that old. Actually 23 is only 2 more years then 21, and ill be 21 when i get back from my mission! CRAZY eh? HAHA good old Matt i quite enjoy when he likes to challenge everyone. Its actually very good to be challenging. ill be sure to pray for you two! FO Sho no problem.Well not a whole lot is new with me. Just the usual working hard. Its sure is getting hot though! it almost reached 100 this last week! it got to around 98degrees. Ridiculouris. The newest thing is that Elder Holmquist,and i had 2 other Elders move in with us! 4 elders in a one bedroom Apartment can get a little crowded sometimes! they moved in on wednesday, but all day today we have been helping get them all moved in. Well i talked with the salsburys a little bit yesterday, but they didnt remember Cam much. You should ask him if there is anyone that would probably remember him, and i would love to say hi to them for Cam. well im running out of time i will have to write you more later. thanks for the email!! LOVE you best of luck ill pray for you. ttyl. Hey I recieved my package yeah! it is perfect. ttyl tell kay she is slackin on writing me
....................

Yo elder peeweedizzle!!! Ya American Eagle is working out great. victoria secret is not really the most fun job I pretty much sit in back and do busy work sensoring things and all that. Really kinda stinks. I also have to be there twice a week at six in the morning so I wake up at five in the morning, Also not fun, and I have to work all day til four on my b'day and late in the morning like 2a.m. the next day. But what can you do they give me more hours then american eagle. But I only have to work there til July I think. Anyways ya cam hasn't e-mailed me anything yet but if you have anything you want to say to him I will relay it to him. It would be so weird if his brother was in the same mission as micah, that would be like family unity to the lunds, We are meant to be friends. Lol. I have no doubt you could kick matt's butt at biking, but he likes to challenge people and laugh at himself when he loses ( although he usually does not admit it.) Funny kid. Although hope you don't find this strange it would be cool if you could pray for him. I sorta have this nack for picking guys that are like scared of marriage. I would just appreciate it. I know that sound crazy he just has some fears and you are like this awesome amazing spirtual giant missionary so you could help him out. I bet you that people don't think you know a butt load of crap about the gospel....but you do. Ha ha ha. Anyways I guess I will let you go not to much different with me except that I will be 23 in my next e-mail to you, wow I am getting old not really a fan of that. But hope all is well, peace out lil bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment