Wednesday 5 January 2011

January 3, 2011 to President Reeves


Hello President Reeves! 

I am so grateful for the great opportunity i have to email you at this time. I have had a wonderful Christmas, and new years. I was able to talk to my whole family on skype! My Dad, My younger sister, My Older Brother, and his very Pregnant wife, and My Newly married sister, and her Husband! My sisters wedding was on the 18th of December, which got in the way of sending of my Christmas package in time, but my dinner for Christmas coordinated with my family, and they had family that was coming to Hemet from Provo for Christmas, and they brought the packages to my Christmas dinner. My joy was SO great seeing my family on skype, and opening my Christmas packages with them. I know without a shadow of a doubt that my family has been extremely blessed while i have been serving faithfully on my Mission.
 
My training with Elder McHardy has been going great! I have really enjoyed having the opportunity to be assigned to such a great missionary. The first 3 weeks have gone well! I must say that the time atmosphere, and circumstance of me training during Christmas, and in a 4 man apartment covering two wards on bike is quite different from my first days with Elder Holmquist in Redlands 4th ward. I am doing my very best to Model an Ideal Missionary, and i am extremely honored to fulfil the calling. I hope that Elder McHardy can have the same feelings with me as i have had with Elder Holmquist. I understand the importance of my calling, and i am looking forward to continue to serve with Elder McHardy in Hemet for the beginning of the new year. We have a very promising baptism set up for the 16th of January, and one quite possible in February. It has been a long time since i have had a baptism, and i am committed, and determined to have a couple with Elder McHardy.
  
I hope I can continue to be patient as Elder McHardy recovers from a bad sprained ankle that he received on new years eve. It has been holiday, and holiday, and event one after another, I have done my best as always to stay 100% obedient in all ways, even through these many distractions. 
  
Thanks for all you do President I will be sure to ask you any questions that ever come up, but the work, and my relationship with Elder McHardy are going great. 

Elder Aaron Hunsaker

No comments:

Post a Comment