Monday 31 January 2011

January 31, 2011 to Pops

HII Dad i hope i can find Enough time to email you this week i wrote the whole family today. SO i am limited on email time left. Well the work is still going great! I am loving my mission. ELder McHardy is doing good too. I hope i can train him as good as Elder Holmquist trained me. So pops how is work going now? is it slow? I am soo excited to come back home. I expressed to mic and red that i might want to be picked up. Anyways Today was great i recieved a personal gym almost. i got it for free i will have to send you some pictures when i get it set up. Sounds like the Teachers Quorom had quite the experience. i promise to write you more next week i g2g. ask mic, keira, kay and red bout there emails they will tell you more. Oh yeah my b day is coming up, and i cannot think of too much i would need or like. Everything is quite swell. i have alot of stuff now i might send some things home. Maybe just health food ,and stuff, ties. or just save some money i am doing great love you bye 


....................


Hello son your email was great, it's good to hear things are doing well for you. Well you have royal blood, I think thats great,of course I think you have always had it within you anyway. I am happy for Elder Holmguist I am sure it was well deserved. It is good to know you were trained by one of the best, I am sure you will do the same for Elder McHardy. I understand totally what you mean by being bold, I have always seemed to have the same problem. But what you say is true great things will happen when you have no fear to ask people to change. I have found when I do as I am prompted by the spirt the Lord bless you and those you are serving. And after you do it ya find it is'nt as hard as you thought it would be. I think your like me you dont want to offend anyone or hurt there feelings,but do as prompted and the Lord will bless your actions. I also agree completly with your thoughts on attitude, it is a huge part of being sucessfull as a missionary or anything in life. I can see you have a great attitude and are enjoying your mission very much. Just keep doing what your doing and try to lenghten your stride as much as you can, the Lord will continue to bless you.
      Well things here at home are doing good still not much change . I talked to Keira tonight things seem well for them although she say's she has'nt been feeling to well latley she gets sick when she eats especially meats. Not sure what is upsetting her stomach, I told her she needs to get it checked if it dosnt inprove. I had a overnighter with the teachers quorm, there was a varsity scouts activity on the other side of Utah lake, it was'nt too cold but real foggy and frosty in the morrning when we got up. It turned out to be a good time though I think they learned somr good things about being prepared when out in the mountains.
      Well I better finish up, I am glad to know Elder McHardy is doing good, I am sure that makes things much better for you. I hope it has been a good week for you, and that you have been able to be sucsessfull. I am extremly proud of the great missionary you are and pray you will have happiness and joy in serving the Lord. Have a great week and may the spirt be with you always as you do the work of the Lord.

                                                                              LOVE POPS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment