Monday 31 January 2011

January 31, 2011 to Micah - Brotha!

HI mic!! 


i Have some exciting news! I Just picked up basically my own personal gym today! It is alot, and i know its possible that i can take it with me to my various areas if i have a truck. I got a verrry nice bench, and a 100 lb weight set, and a portable dumbell weight set. i also have a curl bar with weights too. I really need to make sure i am traveling lighter now, because i will have alot more now. i might send some stuff home this week. :0 i will have to send you pictures of my gym if i get it set up today. 






WEll i have just one more name i thought of for the Girl. i think its a good one and i hope you and kaylee like it. the name that i thought of is Mickaylee, or Mickayla. LoL its neat i combined your names, but i think its cool. 


well I am thinking more now that i might like to be picked up from my mission. I know its quite the different feeling, but it would still be neat! Idk What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment