Monday 31 January 2011

January 31, 2011 to Kaylee

HELLLOO Kay lees. How you doing prego? LOL I am very excited for you. HOw have you been feeling? is you getting big. When do you want your baby born? whats a good b day? Hey guess what i am no longer going to be a teenager anymore crazy eh? 13 more days!! Well i just recieved a letter from Brooke last week. It took me like 6months to respond to her last letter, I am a horrible letter writter sometimes. I always complain about not having any letters, but thats because i dont write any. lol I just dont care much to write, and recieve letters. P-days is soo fun, and i just like to take it easy u know? Although how hard is it to write a letter or an email. Lol i promise to do better, and include some exciting funny stories. HMMmm i am having a hard time thinking of a especially good story right now. I will be sure to tell you though I am going to email you next week or so, so be ready

No comments:

Post a Comment