Monday 31 January 2011

January 31, 2011 to Missy


HI Missy I am soo happy to have recieved your email! Might i say that your joke about the happy cows is Hilarious. HAHA  WOW Christian Succo got his mission call that is exciting stuff. Ghana Eh Crazy!! Well i might say that i am a little jealous for him. Lol be sure to let him Know that the work in Africa is exploding right now. I actually have a friend that i made in cali who just got to Ughanda a few weeks ago. Actually i ate xmas dinner at his house while his family called him! He is doing great there are people just waiting to be baptized over there. Missionaries have soo much work there its insane. There are people that go up to the missionaries, and ask them to be taught. Everyday is a full day over there. Appointment after appointment after appointment. I am sure you get the point.. Haha i hope he isnt a picky eater. ;)
 
LOOKs like the Butlers have some ballers eh? Grace the glide Butler, and Parker the next Greg Ostertag. LOL I bet Parker will be better. Greg never caught up to coordnation skills. Tell Parker i want him to be able to dunk over me when i get Back.
 
I did get your Package, and it was great! I loved it all. I recieved it the week after new years when i went up to riverside for a leadership training meeting. The mission cannot forward anything other thanUnited States Postal Service. I love the Cuponk game i think it is the best invention ev v v verr it is so cool we have had soo much fun already with it. The music you sent was great too i loved it all. well i got to be going soon. I have typed soo many emails today. Im running out of time.

....................

Hey there Broseph!!

What's going on in the mission field? Did you know that happy missionaries make happy cows in California? I'm sure you already did. The spirit helps with things like that.

Here's some exciting news: Last week Christain Succo got his mission call! He is going to Guanna, Accra in north Africa. Craziness. He's kind of a pretty boy so it's good for him to see some hard ships and people who are less fortunate. He's super excited, but scared to get his shots. He needs a ton! His mom chatted with a missionary who served there and he got Malaria 3 times on his mission. He called his Mom while only out 3 days and wanted to come home. She said, "Well son, I'd rather you die serving the Lord than come early." Pretty cool. He went on to serve the full two years and loved it. Now he wants to go back to living in a hut. Missions will do that to you I guess.

Parker has got Gabe to come to scout with him. It's good to see Gabe doing something active in the church. Wing is their scout leader and they both love it. We invited the Husks over for dinner last night and all they did was talk scouts. Gabe really want his eagle. They started working on their fitness badge last night and had to record how many pull-ups they could do. Gabe did 7!! Parker did 1/2.... But laughed so hard at myself. Cute kid. And Christian is super buff! Holy cow his biceps are HUGE! Your gonna have to teach him a lesson when you get home. He's feeling pretty tough! While they were doing pull-ups, I saw two Aaron hand prints on my little arch way thingy in the front room. I told the Husks how you did pull-ups on the arch to maintain your honor. They still think that your the bomb!

Well, Parker and Grace are both playing basketball. I'm Grace's coach and loving it. Last game she scored 18 points. I call her Grace "the glide" Butler because she plays so darn smooth. So fun to watch and I must say that I am reliving my glory days through her. Parker is doing pretty good too. Not 18 points good. But still he's playing well. He's got some great hops. Just the timing is off a little. He'll get the hang of it though. He's growing so fast and has huge feet. Size 9! I think that once he has caught up to his growth spurt, he'll be a bit more coordinated.

Hey. Did you get our package for New Years? I tried to include a few things that would be fun. Parker choose the cup-onk game. He thinks that you'd be real good at that and have some good laughs.

Well.... my little missionary...... we miss you tons. Can't wait to see you. Your birthday is coming up soon. Do you need anything?

Love and hugs,

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment