Monday 31 January 2011

January 31, 2011 to Red

HI red How are you doing? (haha you see little red.) te he. Anyways how is work going? HOW about school too? I hope all is going well. SO how did you like your letter from Elder Picard? THere should be another in the mail on its way! :) Elder Picard is a funny dude.  SO whats work been like? How are all the good earthlings?  So how is life? Whats aubrey up too? What have you been doing for fun lately? Oh hey how is my Facebook doing? could you pretty please send me another email with Info on who added me, and any recent posts. WEll talk about 20 q's. lol sorry soo life is good here in hemet california! i only have probably about 5 more weeks here. Ive been here for a very lonnggg time. Hemet is quite the interesting place. idk if anybody has ever googled it before. Im sure you would find some crazy stuff. I am still covering 2 wards on bike, and i am still with Elder McHardy! Things are looking hopefull here. Hemet has some huge potential for missionary work. There are so many people here its crazy. All i have to do is be myself have the spirit, and talk with everyone, and i am bound to have success. i just need to be more bold with people you know?? Anyways i guess i am really getting some buisiness man skillz. Well i g2g soon Please write me back i promise to share some good experiences with you when i come acrosss them anyways. HERE is one. so PRETTY much i had a dream come true today. I recieved a brand new un-opened amazing bench, weights and weight bar, and dum bell set for free. I will have to show it to you when i get it set up. I am soo spolied.  SO idk if Aubs still works at bed bath and beyond, but i really enjoy there Oak for men, and Twilight woods for men stuff. Body soap, sprays you name it. SO there are few ideas for the fam if they feel inclined to get me something for my b day. I dont know what else i could ask for right now. I am thinking they can start saving money for me too. Like maybe save money for gas or something. i might want to be picked upp when i am done with my mission. anyways I love you soo much Caitlin I Pray for you, and the whole family that all goes well. There is soo much life has to offer. SOO much, but to really recieve the most precious of all things it requires a little work. Keep it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment