Monday 31 January 2011

January 31, 2011 to Keira

HI sister how are you doing?? 


ITs been a long time since i have recieved an email from you. I am just curious as to how life is treating you? LIfe here is goood i am still training Elder McHardy, and HE is great as usual. I am still covering 2 large ward on bike. These wards are full of some very successful people so it has been great working with the members we sure do have some great smartt people. I have grown soo much in Hemet it is crazy. Although Hemet can be very unexciting and dangerous at times it needs us missionaries. I feel that there are thousands of people in this valley that are just waiting for the gospel. I also feel that the work is picking up a bit too. I should have a few more baptisms in February. 


Well I Hope everything is going good for you. :) i am soo happy for you, and i am soo gratefull to have such loving sisters. I know that i am who i am today from my family, and i am thankful for your sweet spirit that has always been there for me. 


Well be sure to write. ME back i would love to share with you some of my experiences. LOVES

No comments:

Post a Comment