Wednesday 5 January 2011

January 3, 2011 to Pops

Hi Pops 


thanks for the awesome consistent emailing! The past two weeks have been great!!! we have been able to get a couple of teaching appointment, but not as much as the usual weeks. The weather has still been raining like crazzyyy!!! the rain jackets have been perfect thank you soo much! Our new years was OK, except Elder McHardy Sprained his ankle very very bad while playing Basketball. So lately i have just been going on exchanges with the Spanish Elders for the past couple days. It was quite the weird feeling yesterday waking up at 5:30 all by myself to get ready, and leaving to church meetings all day. It was just soo weird being the only missionary at church for over 6 hrs of fast Sunday meetings. Geez i am soo tired right now i hope i can get a nap sometime today. 


Well cant believe how fast time is flying by i am almost 10 months out on my mission, and soon i will be turning 20! i will no longer be a teenager. Well i think i am quite set as far as things go right now. i will be sure to let you know what i need. well I'm a going to have to write more next week. 


Tell everyone i love them soo. Happy New years ttyl


....................


Hello son 


How have things been this past week hopefully the weather has been better for you. I guess you see I sent ya a email last Monday, I figured you might not email after talking on Saturday. You been able to get in some teaching with the holidays? Things have been good here, it has been very cold single digits at night, and below freezing during the day. Looks like it will stay cold for awhile longer. We got together with just our family on new years eve, Ken invited us over to his house on Saturday but Mic wanted to stay at home. We  had fun Mat and Keira came over also, Mic bought monopoly game for ps3 they played it most the night. You try your new game yet? Had several members at church today say they got a Christmas card from you, they loved it. Matt and Keira headed back to Logan today, Keira has to be to work on Monday and she is also trying to get enrolled in school at USU.
     

Well I got your Christmas cards also, been trying to get them to everyone, they are good looking. Kaylee also got your hair stuff so I can send it to ya, is there anything else you need or want while I am sending a package. 


Sister Gulassa called last week, said her Mom had a book she wrote after her husband died and thought I might like to read it she sent it back with Lindy so I can pick it up sometime. I told her thanks very much for all she has done for you and your companion, she seems like a very great lady. 


Well I hope you have had a good week, I know as you work hard and pray for the Lords help you will have success. I am very happy and excited for you and the great opportunities that are ahead of you, I see how much you have grown and the great leader you are. Stay happy and loving the work, pray for the spirits guidance in all you do. I love you and pray for your success, hope you feel and know how much you are loved by your family, we are all very proud of you. Have a great week and may the Lord bless you with his spirit.

LOVE POPS 

No comments:

Post a Comment